April 1, 2013
1. resizing pictures use Photoshop Elements freetransform shiftT
2. lifehacker blog to see how to do geeky things
3. Google Ad Words: popularity index high combined with low competition
4. look at view source to see what a prefered site is using for SEO stuff
5. scan Attic and Ellaway articles to get on our websites.
6. add target coding to pdf button to open in a new page.
7. dates on photos within a project – does that have bearing on ordering photos?
8. SEO description must be a sentence with as many of the words we want, phrases separated by comma with no space – different for each page – appropriate and matching content. this should describe what you find on this page.
9. remember to change the url address after the forward slash in the permalink
10. inbound links – it is better that the text not be the co name
11. blog – tumblr, blogger – consulting, property management, advice, non-geographic…
12. Kit’s grocery list